Studio Post is once again proud to support National Philanthropy Day, a celebration of outstanding commitment from supporters of non-profit organizations in our community.
We will be providing all the video interviews and packages being played back at the awards and hope to see you there.
The National Philanthropy Day Luncheon hits Edmonton on Nov. 17. Tickets are on sale now.
Studio Post has been involved in the Television and Film industry for almost 30 years. In that time we have always tried to be involved and try to give back to varies aspects of the industry and charitable organization. When the managers took over ownership of the company in 2004 giving back to the community that supports us was a priority. Below are just a few groups we support and try to help out.
Associations we support
- Ampia- Representation on the Executive Board and various committees.
- Alberta Documentary Association- Representation on the Executive Board
- MacEwan University- Program Advisory Committee
- Edmonton Film Commission- Advisory Group representation.
Organizations we have supported
- Ronald McDonald House
- Glenrose Foundation
- Edmonton Philanthropy Association
- Support to FAVA, CSIF and University of Alberta with donated services
We’ve always felt that it was important to be involved in the industry. Studio Post will endeavour to do whatever we can to support industries and charitable organizations.